HERITAGE BRICK™ CAST-IN-PLACE PAVER
SUPERIOR AESTHETICS AND COMPLIANCE FOR ELEVATING STREETSCAPE DESIGN
The Heritage Brick Cast-In-Place Paver is a permanent detectable warning surface installation that provides the aesthetic appeal of brick pavers without the maintenance and compliance issues associated with clay and concrete paver products. ADA’s Heritage Brick Paver units are made of durable fiberglass reinforced composite material that withstands the toughest environments.
Features and Advantages
- Proven performance of “wet-set” installation in new concrete with embedment ribs at 3” on center
- Available in two modular sized units to fit most standard sidewalk widths (24” x 24” and 24” x 30”)
- Heavy duty body thickness with well-defined brick joint lines
- Modified basket weave brick layout design
- Homogeneous color throughout the material
- Fully ADA compliant
- Slip resistant brick texture
- Available in all standard and Stonescape UV+ colors
ADA Solutions’ Heritage Brick Cast-in-Place Paver provides long-term durability with the classic appeal of brick. Suited for new construction and modified curb ramps, these truncated dome pavers provide the highest levels of weather and wear resistance while providing an upscale appearance that elevates the streetscape design. The homogeneous glass and carbon composite material is colorfast and UV stable, while integrated fiberglass truncated domes allow for a more durable tactile surface.