CAST IRON ADA PLATES
ADA Solutions Iron Dome: Cast Iron Detectable Warning Plates
- Meets ADA, ADAAG, PROWAG, AODA, CSA and ISO Standards and Regulations.
- Durable Exterior Grade Iron.
- Made in the U.S.A..
- Slip resistant textured surface
- Iron Dome Cast Iron Systems can accommodate installations where the outer radius is between 5’ and 40’.
- Fully Re-Usable if removed to perform underground utility work, curb ramp modifications or rebuild.
- Available in Natural Patina, Brick Red, Clay Red, Safety Red, Federal Yellow, Black and Gray.
- Eligible to earn LEED® points in the materials and resources category.
- ADA Solutions Iron Dome Panels can ship along with our Fiberglass Composite Panels and our extensive line-up of worker safety and personal protective products.
- 12 Year Warranty
CAST IRON TACTILE SYSTEMS DRAWINGS
Why use Iron Dome?
Unlike alternative Cast Iron Plates, ADA Solutions Iron Dome Plates are designed by industry experts and installation practitioners. Our Iron Dome Plates have a body thickness of 0.375” and come equipped with structural ribs, air release vents, stainless steel bolts, corrosion resistant concrete inserts and solid fill truncated domes.
Our Iron Dome Plates are lighter in weight than alternative cast iron options. This significantly reduces cost of freight as well as the potential for back injuries involving warehouse workers, drivers and installation crew members. The lighter weight Iron Dome Plates are much easier to install and are far less susceptible to depth level variances when installing multiple plates in a consecutive run. This results in far less installation complexity, labor expenses and risk of costly call backs.
To learn more about the best product for your application call our industry experts at (800) 372-0519 today!
Stainless Steel Domes & Bars
A favourite among Architects and Interior Designers, ADA Solutions Discrete Stainless Steel Domes & Wayfinding Directional Bars are machined from a Type 316L material and are an aesthetically pleasing, secure, and durable way of bringing any interior project up to the latest accessibility codes.
Our Stainless Steel Domes & Wayfinding Directional Bars come with stainless steel, tamper-resistant fasteners and a polymer anchor system, doing away with the need for costly and messy adhesives, allowing installers to install the product quickly, reducing installation costs, and eliminating long term safety concerns and accessibility violations.