CAST-IN-PLACE REPLACEABLE TACTILE PANELS
ADA Solutions introduced this game-changing replaceable system to the market in 2006. Since then, ADA Solutions has installed 18,000,000 square feet of our revolutionary Cast-in-Place Replaceable panels. The Cast-in-Place panel is delivered pre-assembled with an extra heavy-duty anchoring system, specifically designed for easy insertion and embedment into fresh concrete. Our Replaceable cast-in-place detectable warning surface is far superior to any alternative on the market.
Features and Advantages:
- Body thickness is 0.25” not including truncated domes (10% greater than the closest alternative).
- Panel weight is 2.25 lbs. per SF (12% more material than the closest alternative).
- Four-Sided Embedment Flange is 0.75” deep and 1.02” thick.
- Utilizes time-tested and proven 0.5” x 1.5” Corrosion Resistant Concrete Inserts with 6,200 psi. of pulldown strength per insert.
- Inserts are housed in a 0.5” recessed fixture on the back side of the panel.
- This ensures 2” of embedment depth into the concrete (50% deeper than the closest alternative).
- The Replaceable unit is secured into the anchor with a 0.5” x 1.5” heavy-duty metal bolt located 0.25” into the body of the panel.
- The bolt head is fully covered and protected by structurally fit caps. This is far superior to the open-faced, fully exposed lightweight all-purpose screws utilized by all other alternative systems.
ADA Solutions’ Cast-in-Place Replaceable panels are intended to be embedded in wet cement to serve as a long-term aid to pedestrians. These panels can be used in a wide range of publicly accessible environments, including pedestrian crossings, rail crossing sites, and boarding platforms. They’re available in 24” x 36”, 24” x 48”, 24” x 60”, 36” x 48” and 36” x 60” sizes.
You can also choose from a spectrum of colors: Federal Yellow, Brick Red, Clay Red, Safety Red, Dark Gray, Black, White, Seattle Yellow, and Safety Blue. All panels have a single color that is present throughout the material and on both sides.
These cast-in-place detectable warning panels have been devised in accordance with all applicable local and federal safety regulations, such as Public Right-of-Way Accessibility Guidelines (PROWAG), Americans with Disabilities Act Accessibility Guidelines (ADAAG), and California Title 24 requirements.
If you’re looking for a durable, dependable ADA-compliant detectable warning system, you can’t beat our Replaceable panels. They’re built from UV-stable exterior-grade homogeneous glass, carbon, and fiberglass-reinforced composite material that will resist harsh weather and heavy pedestrian use. Any tile cast in place properly can be expected to remain there for years. All you need to do is follow the simple installation directions, and your cast-in-place detectable warning panels will be ready shortly.
Why Choose ADA Solutions?
ADA Solutions’ detectable warning products are ideal for local governments and private businesses that need to ensure that their sites comply with the regulations of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and any other applicable laws. We have been an industry leader for more than two decades, and our products have been successfully installed in a wide variety of locations across North America. We also offer a seven-year warranty.
Our cast-in-place detectable warning surfaces are manufactured in a ISO 9002 Certified manufacturing plant located in Ohio. Please contact us with any questions you have about our products.
Cast-in-Place Replaceable Drawings
For information and a free quote, call our Detectable Warning Experts at 800-372-0519.