ADA Solutions, Inc., introduced our first exterior grade case iron tactile system with the Irondome. Our Irondome is constructed from a durable exterior grade iron and is recommended to be installed in their natural, unfinished state. This ensures the most reliable, long-term performance and aesthetic appeal. The unfinished tactile units will develop a permanent patina and superior wheel chair walker and shopping cart mobility, the truncated domes have a center to center (horizontal and vertical) spacing.
Features and Advantages:
- Raised Truncated domes with a diameter of nominal 0.9” and height of nominal 0.2”
- Center-to-cent spacing of 1.6” minimum and 2.4” maximum
- 0.38” nominal thickness
- Slip resistant textured surface
- Natural finish meets color contrast requirements
- Eligible to earn LEED® points in the materials and resources category